Friday, December 24, 2010

Shelf's Up!


Shelf's Up!
Originally uploaded by Zanalee
We finally put the shelf up this morning for the girls. My sweety is very proud of the job he's done and I am so happy to have them all together and out of the way. This is a shelf just for them, so that they're no longer on top of boxes of their own clothes. It's really important for me to have these things separate so that I can focus better.

I love looking up and seeing them all together above me, looking like they're chatting or gazing out towards the window or at nothing. I think they're happy. I know I am. Now I can start looking for that sweater of theirs that seems to be missing, not to mention straightening up my own stuff. Oh the holidays! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment