This is Katja AKA Blytheowl's beautiful ADG. She has done this amazing carving herself and sent her to me for a BB custom spray. I'm super excited and can't wait to see what she looks like when she's done.
She was at the Blythe Meet last weekend and asked if I would consider doing this BB custom for her to which I said yes and breathed a sigh of relief since I've had the best luck spraying the ADG body than with any of the other Blythe bodies (Licca, Takara, haven't tried Neemo yet) out there.
However, she would like to be able to keep the color of the lips in tact and I have never done that before when customizing Black Blythes. I generally spray the entire face. I was thinking about taping off the lips. That would have to be some really deft tape work.
Any ideas?

enjoyed looking at your blythe collection!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete: )