Castaneda is coming together magically but still far from over. Her body came out a bit sticky which I didn't expect at all but fortunately it's nothing remotely catastrophic so far.
I can't really describe what it feels like to watch the spirit of a doll take shape while I put her together. It's wild and thrilling and it makes me smile every time. It makes me really happy because it seems to happen with out me ultimately.
I make some choices but in the end, I'm not sure how much of it is me or just something behind the will to create and customize the doll that makes her happen. I don't think I ever really wanna know.
It's not perfect, not without it's flaws and possibility for snags but it's mine, one of a kind, made with love and curiosity, time, patience carefulness and experimentation and in that way it is very much perfect at least for me.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Natural and Free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is gorgeous! I love everything about her,such a vivacious appearance. well done momma:)
ReplyDeleteOh! She looks just GREAT! you have done a wonderful job with her!
ReplyDelete