![]() |
| Sahara Chevron by Zenzile |
I was on my twitter account this week, looking for new design template themes for my account when I came across themeleon and flipped out. Their designs are so much nicer, more imaginative and full of pop than twitters default wallpapers. This lead me to Colour Lovers which themeleon was created by. Colour Lovers allows you create your own personalized color palletted and then create your own patterns for use as fabric, stationary, whatever!
UP-MY-ALLEY!
I designed Sahara Chevron as a test run and ordered a fat quarter swatch on Spoon Flower just to see what it would look like. It's just amazing that that the internet allows us to do things like this. Design our own fabric and then order it! Gotta love DIY based sites. I'm not sure this means my apprehension towards sewing is over but well, we'll see how inspiring Sahara Chevron is and get back to you. LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment