Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jackson Jekyll

Untitled by Zanalee
Untitled, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

For my birthday, my fiancee actually got me three gifts that I loved.
He got me Vampire Weekend's "Contra." He got me a book of poems by one my favorite authors, Richard Brautigan, "Rommel Drives on Deep Into Egypt.". And he got me Monster Highs Jackon Jekyll! It's the first doll he has ever given me!! EEEE!!!! He says that's it though. LOLOL!!

I should mention that he and I routinely exchange amazon gift wishlists so it's not like he picked these three gifts out of thin air. He picked them out of over say less than a hundred items I listed. We do this for all major holidays and birthdays just to avoid getting anything from each other we don't want and it works like a charm.

This year was particularly wonderful as in a bit of a funk during my birthday. These gifts cheered me right up. I really appreciated that Fran got me a doll. You have no idea. It was very sweet of him considering he is contributing to an addiction. LOL!

Jackson is my ninth MH doll. He is very handsome, nerdy and stylish and I like him a lot. He looks like a very sensitive soul. I love is yellow shirt and blue bowtie, his green messenger bag and checked sweater vest. He's not wearing them here but he also has a pair of black thick framed reading glasses which the rest of the MH gang will have fun passing around.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment