It's true. After a long day at work and at school I can come home feeling totally depleted and occasionally depressed but when I open my mailbox and see dolly mail I get a shot of adrenaline and fly up the stairs!
These Rob and Sioux bows are my latest acquisitions and I frikkin adore them! Brooklynpablita gifted me my first R&S bow. I think I became most familiar with them by seeing them on her girls in her photostream. I was skeptical at first since I'm not really a bow kinda gal but I soon began to see how much more they were than that.
By positioning them in different ways on the Blythe doll head you can create a range of different styles from cute to punk to modern and or course in combination with what she is wearing, create a very original style or your own. Incidentally they're also a really great way to get bangs to stay in place.

No comments:
Post a Comment