Makani the Traveling Blythe is saying her goodbyes today because she is off to her second stop in Canada tomorrow.
It's been such a joy hosting her although this weekend's weather is not what I had hoped it would be. My energy has been low, head stuffy and nose as well, plus I have finals coming up. BOOOO!!! Boring human stuff.
But it's been so fun having Makani around. She's a blast to photograph. I have photos of her I haven't even posted to flickr yet! Hopefully I will have time soon. It's actually a little sad to see her go but she has a long journey ahead and I can't wait to see what other adventures and encounters she has. Her next stop is in Canada and she will be shipped out tomorrow morning.
Safe journey Makani! We will all be thinking about you and watching as you circle the globe looking lovely!
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Gonna miss you lady...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment