Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tilt Neck Licca Bods

Tilt neck Licca bods with huger than usual boobs

I've been seeing these tilt  neck liccas on Flickr for a bit and wondering exactly where people have found them, Through some random incidental Instagram comments I finally spotted a two-for on ebay and won them this morning. The only time I will ever buy bodies for custom use is when they come like this, two at a time. That's how I bought my neemo bodies as well because one just costs too much. One of them I used in my Black Blythe custom, Castaneda. I still have the other one on my book shelf. It's still headless and throwing up a peace sign but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it in the future. I only tried them for the first time because I knew they would hold spray paint well but to me they're more like poseable Emo bodies than anything. I like the subtlety of movement in Liccas more. And Takaras at least can wear a range of different shoes. But I do like the attitude effected by the tilt neck option in neemos a lot so I thought a licca with a tilt head could be very exciting.I just noticed though that these liccas (shown above) look a bit like Takara, Licca hybrids because like torsos never have boob that large and perky. It will be interesting to see what they look like in person.

I used to hate Licca bodies but now I think they are so freaking adorable. The only problem I have with them other than the fact that you can't successfully spray paint them (BOOOOO!!) is that it's hard for a licca girl to sit up on her own because the arms are not very sturdy. But I can live with that.
Stay tuned for some licca tilt neck fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment