
THE LICCA BODY

THE ADG BODY
So I won this new Licca body for Reya on ebay, since the vinyl spray paint didn't dry well at all on the sticky legs of her original Takara body. The Licca body arrived at work yesterday and I could tell immediately that it wasn't the kind I thought it was. I thought it was just a Blythe Takara body without a head but it's called a Licca (that's the material it's made from) Takara body and while it resembles a Blythe Takara body, it's not exactly the same.
It's arms are not hard plastic but flexible and bendy and it's feet are bigger and it's legs don't bend in increments but wax like sort of like Gumby. And I don't even want to talk about those boobs. Please.
So I expressed my dissatisfaction yesterday morning on a couple of huge flickr Blythe pools along with possible plans to sell it and an inquiry as to who out there in Blytheland might have the body I needed.
Hello Jenny on flickr sent me a message later that night! She had an ADG (Ashton Drake) body I could use if I was interested, but wasn't sure what to charge. I said I'd be willing to buy it but that I could also give her the Licca body in exchange. We uploaded pics of each others doll bodies so we could each see what were getting and then made the deal for a trade. I love this!
I wish life was this easy. : )
Great swap!
ReplyDeleteI personally like the ADG body more than the Takara body. The legs are more narrow on ADGs. :)