Actually it's an new hat sent to us by Linda AKA Hollychan2 on flickr. It's from a Rement set she picked up at Kinokuniya. I hadn't even realized they sold Rement there until she sent me this set and I saw the store sticker on it and flipped. I'm not sure how to explain Rement except to say that they are these very detailed doll miniatures made in Japan that make excellent set production props for doll rooms or situations. I can't let myself get too crazy buying miniatures because I just could never keep them in order but I was delighted to get this set free. It came with this hat, a pair of black boots and a cute little leopardskin clutch. Linda says her Blythes are farm gals and couldn't use these items.
Thanks Linda!! I think I'll send her a card from Blythe Post to say thank you!
: )

No comments:
Post a Comment