Sold to me that is! That's right! I've been in the market for another Blybe for a while now but I was looking on ebay for a dark curly haired one and could find none. Blythelicous contacted me about a few Blybes she has and wanted to sell and asked if I was interested. I was when I saw this one! I couldn't believe all that curly hair came stock. I think she will look fabulous as a brown Blybe and I am dying for a simpler custom right now and with Blybes, spraying the body which is usually a total pain in the ass is a total non-issue.
I really liked making Ramona Rae and feel that I need to have one in my family as well. She's coming all the way from the Netherlands so she may be a while in getting here but that will give us some time to work on completing Angora Lee and getting to know her better before taking in another family member so soon. I really do want to get to the point when i have a finite number of Dolls a point at which I can no longer allow the number to increase, only decrease or remain the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment