So incidentally these are the spring coils that I needed for Angora Lee's eye mechanism which I would probably have had to pay about 15 bucks for if not for the kindness of Melly Kay. She peeped my distraught one a few blogs ago and offered to send me a spare.
Thanks again Mel!
I also bought Angora some new pull strings although I had some old nude colored ones lying around. I thought we be nice if she had some orange strings so I ordered some last week. I think they kind of go with her hair. I think orange is her color.
Meanwhile I just received a new Blybe doll from a seller in the Netherlands. Its not a transaction I'm really happy with so far, mostly because I still don't have the screws for her. Apparently she forgot to send them along and now doesn't have the money to do that. Hmm...
I'm really restraining myself here. I even feel weird writing this in my blog on the off chance that she might read it. But the fact is, if feel a bit slightly but I blame myself mostly for jumping on the deal so quickly. She's the one who messaged me to ask if I might be interested. That will be the last time I do that. I've just had such good exchanges on flickr when it's some to trades and exchanges. I had no idea this would happen and the time I had a clue it was too late.
Well, I'm gonna turn this around into a good thing anyway. I'll post pics of the Blybe who arrived at my office, in a box in parts later.
: )

It's your blog - mention away! I've never really understood this aprehension about naming and shaming people that do the wrong thing in Blythe circles. Maybe that's my blunt Aussie-ness talking...
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I just never have before so it's kind of awkward doing it for the first time. It's one of those deals that you realize too late was probably a bad idea. I blame myself mostly for jumping at the opportunity so hastily but I know one thing: I want screws. And I'm getting them.
ReplyDelete: )