Saturday, August 28, 2010

B2B Banner


B2B Banner
Originally uploaded by Zanalee
Yup! This is my entire Blythe family as well as my new blog banner. I almost forgot about Yazhi my petite who showed up late to the shoot but she's in there.
I keep thinking eight is enough or that I'm getting bored of this hobb but I have a disassembled Blybe in a box right now waiting for transformation and there at least two more Blythes on my wishlist, one easily accessible (Simply Mango who I got and loved but customized into Neige) and the other really expensive and kind of a dream, a BL(Blythe Licca), preferably a brunette, like a Goldie.

Even if I could afford one, I'm not sure I could justify spending so much on a doll! But I do want her. I adore every BL I see, Goldie most of all. I think that would be it for me. I just get a super kick out of customizing Blythes, which is sort of what I think keeps me going when I start to question the whole thing. Then of course, I need to get at least one more petite for Yazhi to play with.

I found out about "Blythe Loves Littlest Pet Shop" selling at Toys R Us last week. "Littlest Pet" is pretty much these little pet animal toys with exaggerated features which have quite a cult following and which I don't really care about but apparently there is a limited release of the Pets with a Petite Blythe included! I haven't seen them at the Times Square near me but I have spotted them on Amazon. I'm still in deliberation with myself about a purchase though despite how affordable they are. Besides there is another Barbie family member on the way. That's right! More on her fierceness later.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment