Monday, September 20, 2010

Sabine Before and After


I decided to give my Prima Dolly Aubrey, Sabine a make over one early morning this weekend. She just hasn't been getting much attention lately so I sand matted her face plate, carved her lips and gave her some pastel lip color which I didn't quite understand until recently although I had been told about this several times by some some people whose doll customizing skills I really admire. The pastel is like a stain on the lips so that unlike the heavy pigment of acrylic paint they give the sense of  a more natural lip shade. I'm really liking it. I also gave her some pastel make up on her cheeks and eyes. I think I may go back to a more neutral look for her eyes though. I got a little to excited and went with green this time but she looks a bit too made up that way. I may be doing Reya's lips over again as well. The coppery color is not working for her anymore. See what happens whenever I learn to do something new? I just lose it. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment