Thursday, September 2, 2010
Top Model Nikki is here!
So the first thing I do when I first open up a new doll, besides check for underwear (LOL!) is see if they have a swivel waist and if their legs bend. Nikki has neither and her legs are perpetually posed like this. I was so annoyed by the lack of my favorite dolly perks that I almost thought of keeping her fierce stock and putting her back on the market. But then she struck a pose and I was like WHAM! I guess the limitations of her pose ability will make for a good photographic challenge. Even the insanely articulated and jointed Integrity Dolls have limitations and can't always pose the ways I would like them to.
I couldn't have two Nikkis in the house because "Surf's Up Nikki" was the first so I have named my Top Model Nikki "Zaltana" which is Native American and means "High Mountain." I think it suits her. She comes with one other outfit, a denim mini skirt, a silky orange camisole and a pair of strappy black heels. She has a black pleather "go see" portfolio with pictures of like four or five different outfit combinations inside. She is serious business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment