This beautiful piece of fabric from Hollychan2 one of my flicker buds arrived in the mail at work yesterday. I had almost forgotten I'd chosen it from a few pictures she'd posted of some free fabric she'd received several weeks ago. It looks even better in person! I love it! I've hung it up on a wall in my bedroom and I'm hoping to get some good sunlight on it so I can use it as a back ground for dolly pics. Holly is so awesome!
I'm hoping the light's good this weekend so that I can take some detail pics of all the fun things going on in this illustration. It makes me happy just to stare up at it when I'm at home.
Speaking of home, I have some small renovations in mind. Just some shelves really. Can you believe a bunch of dolls are my motivation to get shelves put in? Well they are. My large plastic family really needs a central place to be that's not on my bed where they happen to be right now and have been for a few weeks. Not that I mind sleeping with them every now and again. But they deserve their own space and it would be nice as well just to have them on display. I'm excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment