So when I go to Target in Spring Valley with my fiancee, the routine is like this. He goes grocery shopping for us and I got to the toy section. Today we went the Target in the Palisades mall and I found :Blythe Loves Littlest Pets" Petite Blythes for the first time ever. I have never seen these for sale anywhere besides ebay or amazon or somewhere on line so I was in heaven. I was alone in the isle just in awe looking at them all. Is there was not an overhead annoucement that the store was about to close in five minutes I would have been there for a while. Perhaps it was a good think it was closing. Who know what may have happened if I had more time.
I also saw a bunch of Monster High and Liv and Moxie Dolls. I've been this close to getting a Liv doll and I'm really glad I didn't because they look really different in person, not really feeling it.
It was a tough choice between "Desert Fun" and the one pictured here, "Sight Seeing Cute," but she won out because of all her awesome stock. She's got a Walkman, lacy black tights, a Brit flag t-shirt and a bad ass pleather jacket and hair clips. I've named her Lulu. She's still in her box.
EEEP!

No comments:
Post a Comment