Saturday, January 29, 2011

When Frankie met Cleo



Originally uploaded by Zanalee
That's right! It's another Monster High Gal. This one is Gloom Cleo De Nile. As always I was inspired by a picture on flickr, this time by girlplanet Her work is always amazing but what she does wuth these dolls is one step further. She's actually taken all the chintzy tinsel steaks out of the hair on her Cleo and started making these amazing clothes for them with her mother. I mean like I'm counting down the days until the open the esty shop! I'm guessin The Monster High girls have a very easy frame to design for.

I went straight to Toys R Us to get my Cleo this Friday. I had to take her back though because of a factory defect. Her left hand had a ball joint but no hinge. So I exchanged her this morning before running off to another project.
 
Her vibe is way more serious and sensual. She seem in perpetual worship of some unseen sun. It's taking some time to get used to her natural skin tone. I've come to love Frankie's alien like blue tone and her girlish charm. But there is something I do like about Cleo. She's very refined and with delicate graceful hands. Now if i can just all get the streaks out of her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment