| Straight outta the box |
I mean first off, she's a redhead. Have I mentioned that I adore red hair? So big points for that. Second, her pivotal body is interestingly different from Reese's body. Her joints at the hips and knees limit her in some movements and allow for more movement in others. She's also just a bit taller than my other Integrity dolls. I wish her eyes were green instead of blue and the pink lips are a bit much for me but otherwise I adore her. I got her nude on ebay so she wasn't too expensive. I'd been eying her for quite some time now on flickr and decided I'd better grab this one while I could. She's actually my very first Caucasion Integrity doll. I haven't been very impressed with many of them but Gavin's got something special. I named her Avalow, pronounced Av-a-lao, after a completely insignificant character in one of my favorite bad movies of all time, Zardoz.
| Lil Miss Vixen |
Also, there is word that Mattel is coming out with fully articulated line of the Barbie Basics dolls. You don't understand! I was literally bidding on Black Barbie Basics Ken when Lil Miss Vixen commented on a photo of hers showing articulated barbie Basics dolls that this line would be coming out. It is not yet known which Barbie Basics dolls they will be articulating but I am praying they will doing it for that Black Ken because I adore his mold and my only regret about the first line is that they're too stiff, holding that one pose, kind of like the Model Muse molds. I don't want my fist Black Ken to be so stiff. He's too hot for that! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment