![]() |
| Angora and Tweety |
1. I have to stop buying so much stuff and start producing some which means thinking more seriously about creating a pattern for "Heartfelt" dresses, and maybe learning to sew? I mean I have a little machine. Yes, I totally impulsively bought a little yellow sewing machine at Urban Outfitters a week ago out of no where. It was so cute! I couldn't not buy it!
2. I need some new tools for costumizing. I need a new diamond file for lip carving, sand sponges and I've been thinking about getting a can of MSC (Mr. Super Clear) for the first time. I've never used it before but it's supposed to seal in makeup or pastels and any application of makeup or paint work done on the dolls face.
3. I need to finish my pending dolly projects, the thermal changing saran re-root for my ADG, Emily. I need to do some thing with that Blybe I got months ago, I need to get her a new body but I just have not been motivated to do anything with her and I think this may have to do with the challenging experience I had getting all her screws from the seller. It really was the worst dolly transaction I've ever had and it just left me feeling weird when I finally got her. I have not felt anything for her really which is sad, but I know if I could just do something with her, I might be able to transform her into something completely different. I mean I have to try, otherwise the whole thing would have been a total waste. That would be a shame.
I have another petite Blythe on the way, thanks to one of Erica Duh's adorable pic of one of the Littlest Pets Petites,"Desert Sun." These guys are really affordable though so it wasn't really a burden on my budget. I still deeply lust after a Goldie but that is such a total dream. I can never justify spending that much money on a doll but I continue to adore the heck out of the girl! I mean if was ever lucky enough, my poor Blythes would be green with envy for months.
Then there's Blythecon 2011 on June! I'm excited and freaked out by it at the same time. Dude! It's a plane ride! And possibly a hotel stay! And I just know it will be amazing! I have already pre-registered ages ago, but ticket prices to Portland, Oregon are definitely too expensive so I guess I'm hoping that part of my tax return this year will be enough. But I also need to invest in some other really important things in my life as well so here's hoping that tickets sales will go down in June so I don't have to contribute too much of my precious tax money. God! Blythecon 2011 is going to be insaaaaaaane!!!
EEE!!! So there you have it for now. Let's get it started!


That machine is adorable! And good for you for making doll resolutions - I need to do the same.
ReplyDelete