 |
| Mango Bowie |
I'm not sure exactly when it happens but at some point when I'm customizing a doll, it starts to become more than just a doll. I mean somehow, it begins to take on a magic of it's own, begins to have a life seemingly independent of any intent I had in creating it. I'm watching this happen lately with Mango Bowie. I have to be honest that although I find the Simply Mango scalp deliciously adorable I wasn't sure how my Prima Aubrey Dolly, Sabine would transition into this hybrid form. At first it was cute, then a little annoying but then after I worked on her lip carving a bit more and sanded off a lot of the darker hooker like make-up from her eyes (LOL!) something else started to happen. She's just looking more soulful and less superficial.
 |
| My second AA Blybe Custom |
In other news, I'm hoping I can make something happen with the Blybe face plates I sprayed this weekend although I can see it's going to be a real challenge since her head does not fit on either a Licca, or a Takara body. I want her to have short flocked hair like
Suedehead's beautiful Pepita but in a burgundy or reddish color. So pending finding her a compatible body donor, here we go!
: D
so fashionable! Doll with a soul!
ReplyDelete