Friday, January 28, 2011

Mango Color


Mango Color
Originally uploaded by Zanalee
I'm not really sure when Bowie will be "finished" I keep trying new things on her face with the pastels. I did a little more darkening of her upper lids a few nights ago and some orange mixed with red on the bottom I'm not a master at this yet. Not sure how people pack such intense color with the pastels but I'm learning. I felt the orangish color was a bit much at first so I lightened it up a bit and I like it better now. I don't want her to look too much as if she's been punched in the face. LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. I think she's looking good! I like the colors you've chosen - her make-up is a nice contrast with her hair color. She doesn't look punched in the face at all to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm just sort of getting used to doing this myself but I'm liking it very much and I'm really excited to experiment more in the future!
    : D

    ReplyDelete