Thursday, May 26, 2011

36

Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days I could wish for to turn 36. It was warm and sunny and I was just so desperate for some sun. I ran a few errands downtown in the morning and was so happy just to walk slowly everywhere and bask in the warmth.


Before I left Harlem I ran out to take a few shot of Castaneda out in the sun for the first time ever. She photographs so beautifully. I'm still waiting for her t-bar to come in. I cannot believe that a little piece of plastic has taken nearly two weeks to get here from Taiwan. There's gotta be an easier way. I just wanna finish her up and get her on the market already. That's right, Castaneda will be up for grabs as soon as I'm done with her eye mech and putting in ribbon for new pull strings. I'm dead serious this time. I love her and it's precisely because I think she's so gorgeous that I think it's time to send her out into the world as the first ambassador to my AA doll custom work. It's kind of funny though since she isn't even a Blythe but a Blybe clone/neemo hybrid. I'll be signing the back of her head and putting her up for adoption as soon as she's done. I'm just not sure yet whether to put her on ebay or on Blythe Kingdom. If anyone who does this regularly is reading and has any advice on the pros and cons of each market please let me know.

1 comment: