BUT IT IS!!!!!
This morning the Blythe shaped box arrived at the reception desk. My heart was flipping out! When I opened it, (Thank God I opened it on the end where the note was) there was a letter from Melly saying that Hendrix, her Heather Sky custom (EEEEE!!!!) was tired of Tennessee, that it was too crowded with all of Mels's other girls and wanted to move in with me here in New York!!!! OH-MY-GOD! Melly has entrusted Hendrix to my care forever! She's mine! A Heather Sky Moofala/Melly Kay custom Heather Sky Blythe is mine!! I was so touched I wanted to scream and cry all at once but I was at work so I had to keep it together and do happy dances in the restroom. LOL!!!! Man!!! You don't even know!!! I cannot wait to get home! This has been one the best gifts I will ever get for this my Birthday Month of May. I mean it's a hard act to follow! Dude! She's got a GUITAR PICK PULL RING WITH JIMI HENDRIX ON IT!!!!! I remember when Mel first got her and named her Hendrix. When I saw that pull ring I was really impressed!
I cannot begin to express how special and how dear a gift this is to me. Melly Kay, you are truly an awesome person. You one of the coolest chicks I have ever met without really having met yet. What a sweet thing for you to do! I think you know by now that Hendrix is fitting right in here in the big city and that I just adore her pieces. She's very much at home and couldn't be happier! We're gonna have so much fun! : D
I cannot begin to express how special and how dear a gift this is to me. Melly Kay, you are truly an awesome person. You one of the coolest chicks I have ever met without really having met yet. What a sweet thing for you to do! I think you know by now that Hendrix is fitting right in here in the big city and that I just adore her pieces. She's very much at home and couldn't be happier! We're gonna have so much fun! : D


Ahhh, that's sooooo kind of her!!! she knows how you will treasure this beauty, so she's getting as much joy from the giving as you are from receiving. BTW this makes me realize that there really ARE some nice people in the world, despite all the evidence against that.
ReplyDeletelove trish
Loganberrylane.blogspot.com
Sooo happy for you! There really ARE nice people in the world after all. Who knew??
ReplyDeleteLoganberrylane.blogspot.com
I've been lucky so far in that I have had the good fortune to connect with some truly amazing, really kind people in the Blythe community. This has been by far one of the nicest gestures in evidence of such kindness, but I am equally touched by each and every one!
ReplyDelete: D