Friday, May 20, 2011

Neemo sisters

Neemo sisters by Zanalee
Neemo sisters, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

So not only did Hendrix show up at my office yesterday morning but yesterday afternoon upon returning from lunch I also received the shipment of two Pure Neemo bodies, which I purchased from ebay last week.

I've heard not so great things about the flection types that bend at the knee and elbow so I figured I'd get these which only rotate at the arms wrists hips and so forth. I have to say I really like them. I mean even without heads they have so much personality already!

I like the weight of them. They have a really pleasing solid heft. And they seem to be made out of a non rubbery hard polymer that I hear takes paint really well and may be ideal for completing my AA custom of Castaneda. I kind of got a deal on this pair because they have some marks on them and one is really loose in the waist.

There is a slight difference between them although I can't really put my finger on it yet, but they are not identical. I'm glad I got these and not the ones with the crazy big Japanamation boobs. I'm just saying, they freak me out. These are just perfect and I can't wait to get started using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment