Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Progress on Castaneda

Untitled by Zanalee
Untitled, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

Poor Tangee has donated two parts of her own to Castaneda's construction so far: a t-square which I have ruined and will need to replace as well and a piece in the eye mech which I replaced after much finagling last night. I put this new set of green eye chips in this week and I still need a new donor body for her. I just which this wasn't such a long process. I love her and want her to be finished already so I can take her outside for pictures!
: )

3 comments:

  1. Omg those eyes are phenomenal with the skin tone! I wish I could customize one just like her. Great job, keep the pix coming,
    loganberry lane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME ENCANTA!! YO QUIERO UNA!! I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!!

    ReplyDelete