Wednesday, September 15, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!!

So not only is Hipstamatic 170 being released on iTunes this Friday (JOY!!!!) but Simply Vanilla and Simply Chocolate Blythe are coming out in October!!

Just when I thought I had capped my Blythe Doll intake by restricting my remaining wish list to a BL Blythe and Simply Mango, this happens!! Now I see how we become addicts. How will this ever stop? Oh but I love them both! I love their stock, their flipped hair dos, their 70s outfits!

I'm hoping I'll like one more than the other they way I like Simply Mango better than Simply Guava. That way, maybe I won't have to go all out with spending. But then again I could end up not liking either. The sun-kissed Hawaii Blythe that came out a while ago that I was so psyched about was a total disappointment. But I wanna like these guys! So I hope they look as good in person! If nothing else, I need to get my hands on both sets of earrings. I love earrings on Blythes!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I think they are really cute and I can't wait to see what they look like in person. The blonde is especially cute!

    ReplyDelete