Saturday, March 5, 2011

Babylon

Babylon by Klimtcatz
Babylon a photo by Klimtcatz on Flickr.
Okay, so I desperately need to know what color this girl is painted! I love this color sooooo much! In addition to the color itself, I love how matte and photogenic it is! Unfortunately, when I messaged Klimtcattz, I was told that Babylon was a custom done by someone else so she has no idea what the name of this color this is. So if anyone out there in Blythe customizing land has a clue or knows someone who might have a clue, let me know. I would love my next AA Blythe to have this gorgeous color!

: D

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    i just bumped into your blog by chance and I must say i love your customized dolls! i saw you were wondering who made this custom, and I think you can find her here http://www.littlemissnoname.net/customs.html the doll is the first on the left in the top row :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh!!! Thank you so much! You rock! I am so fascinated by this amazing custom. I can't thank you enough for sending me this link!
    :D
    XXX

    ReplyDelete