Monday, March 7, 2011

Mel's Girl!

So as I mentioned a while back, Melly Kay and I have been doing a commissions trade on each others Blythes, a face up for my Punkaholic Peolple Blytye, Hamsa and an AA custom for Takara face and back plates she sent me along with and ADG body.



I sprayed the body and plates this weekend and give or take a few issues with an overlap of paint near the eyes, it came out pretty great. I'm particularly pleased with my job on the glittery gold lips and have decided that I want to do glittery silver lips for my next custom Blythe! I already have a name picked out but I have to be careful this time to try and design her look around a central element of her customization. Like her eye chips or something.

As always,the ADG bodylike a dream. I would so love to get a bunch of ADG bodies wholesale or even one buy one the way you can get Liccas or Pure Neemo bodies on ebay, at least until I can figure out how to paint stickier bodies. I adore Liccas but have never been able to paint one successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment