Monday, March 14, 2011

Hamsa Reloaded!

Face up by the incredible Melly Kay!


Hamsa's face up is finally complete! Melly Kay posted pics of her for me yesterday and I have just been blown away by every thing she has done! I cannot wait to see her in person! I think it has become one of my biggest fantasies to watch my favorite doll customizers at work one day. I would love to watch Melly Kay, Shershe, G Baby and several others transform just one doll with their incredible skills. I would be living!

So here is what Melly Kay did for Hamsa as per my request
-Lips carved
-Gaze correction
-Sand matting
-Standard pink blush
-Pale yellow lids which she did with pastels which give them this amazing softness which is hard to achieve with paint or acrylic mediums
-Green eyeshadow (cause I'm a green freak)
-New eyelashes
-New Pull rings (Her name is on one as you can see!! EEEEE!!)

This is truly one of the most special things that has ever been done for me in dolly land! I can't believe this is the girl who is coming home to me soon. I imagine I will just be staring at her for days and taking hundreds of pictures. I already plan on changing a couple of pairs of eye chips to better match her coloring. Melly Kay, you are the awesomest! Thank you again! I hope you love the girl who is on her way to you just as much!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment