Friday, March 18, 2011

Hamsa Returns!



Hamsa arrived literally as I was writing my last blog entry yesterday. Since I was at work, I only had a peep at her but what i saw was just magical. I took a few more pics of her when I got home but not nearly as many as I would have liked because the light was less than ideal. Looking at her with her new make-over just makes me smile from really deep inside. And I love all my Blythes but each one has a very unique, unnameable quality that inspires me in different ways. Hamsa, from the moment I pulled her out of her box has always had this uncanny spark of life about her, totally stock, without any custom work at all. And now her light just shines so much brighter. I think the best way to describe the sense I get from her overall is a combination of curiosity, cool, and a deep, wistful calm. She's a distant dreamer, which is a quality inherent in most Blythe dolls that hooked me from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment