Ahem! So, those dolls I mentioned before. One of them is the "So In Style Little Sister" Doll. I don't really remember how I came upon these on ebay but I remembered seeing just the most adorable little black baby doll in someone's flickr stream and making a mental note that at some point I wanted my FR family to have little kids in it. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the "So In Style" line of kids. They are just so adorable! There's even a little boy with a short fro! But I'm getting ahead of myself.
My point is, I liked the idea of softening up my FRs hyper-sexual, orgiastic, fashion obsessed life style with the pitter patter of little feet. I love sex and fashion as much as anyone but a representation of responsibility has it's place even among dolls. At least it does in my world.
I'm glad to see that Reese has a very genuine chemistry with Zahara. True to form however, she has adopted her out of a fear of ravaging her elegant body in child labor. But this doesn't mean that it's out of the question for the future. She is a doll after all. Anything is possible in the plastic realm. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment