Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Goodies on The Way!

Oh I live for goodies on the way! I really do. I recently received two adorable handmade dresses for my Petite Blythe from pungsnoted. I'm actually starting to find a lot of really cute petite Blythe clothes on Etsy via flickr and I'm super excited to find sellers who make wonderful clothing on a such a tiny scale.

Then there's another HOP dress I commissioned from Julie recently when I saw this amazing line of dresses she turned out using this gorgeous harlequin diamond patterns. Needless to say I squealed my butt off when she posted it for me.

The brown felted hat is on it's way is from elifins who I discovered through Melly Kay. I just adore it. And ahem, I commissioned another. Just one more! It's the green on the bottom and it was purchased before I could get to it. I won't try to make anymore resolutions towards self control. Apparently, I have none.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment