Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Will it be you?

Will it be you? by Zanalee
Will it be you?, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

As soon as her T-bar arrives and I seal her up, Castaneda will be up for adoption. I love her a lot. In fact I'm super proud of her! Which is why I think she's the best choice to be my first AA custom ambassador. I'm just not sure yet whether she should go on BK or on ebay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just looove the work you’ve done on this girl! She’s gorgeous! When my 5 years old daughter saw her, she exclaimed: “Mom, it is THIS doll I want!” :D I hope you will let us know here on the blog when and where she will be given up for adoption. /andreea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely will make the announcement here when she becomes available! Thank you so much for your compliments! I'm so glad your daughter likes her! : D

    ReplyDelete