What I hate about discovering new Blythe clothing designers is when, like tonight or any other time I happen to be strolling happily through the wonderful world of Blythe through flickr and I see a truly jaw droppingly amazing designer but then I go to their Artfire or e-shop and nothing is ever there! It hurts! It really does. I see all this incredible stuff that they made like months ago but now there is nothing.
Stellina is someone I just happened upon just now and I am on the verge of fming her (Flickr mail) now to find if there will be anymore of this stunning fabulousness in the future. Her photography skills are pretty nifty as well. She has an amazing sense of consistent, evocative and sophisticated color combinations. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me on flickr. How many times I've seen a designers stuff long after they have seemingly peaked or petered off for whatever reasons and left behind empty and abandoned etsy and or Artfire shops. It's so sad.
Well, I'm off to be a pest now because like common!!! I need that coat! I MEAN REALLY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment