Ramona Rae is pretty much done and I love her so much I could eat her up!! She's so happy to be here. She represents some of my best work! I'm so proud of her! I sanded matted the faceplate really well for a nice smooth painted finish. Her face came out just perfectly, immaculate! I carved her lips a bit to give her a little smile and some definition. I'm thinking of painting her lips just a slightly darker brown, maybe something with a teensy bit of sparkle like a lip gloss. I'm still researching that.
Next is the issue of changing three pairs of her eye chips which I know is notoriously difficult with a Blybe since their chips are glued in in an awful way. So I'm prepping myself for that as much as I can. As for her body, the legs don't bend but that doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. And it dried so perfectly that pants just slide right on her legs, very much the same as Reya's ADG body. I'm starting to think I may have to swap the two Licca bodies I have coming from ebay. I may have to give up on them. I just can't stand it when the legs turn out all sticky. It's such a waste. I'm so glad Ramona's body turned out perfectly.

She's gorgeous! You did an amazing job, I'm really in awe!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! Thank you so much! I'm really proud of her.
ReplyDelete:D