Okay, she does look kind of cute here with the "Simply Mango" scalp. But I AM NOT KEEPING IT.
...I don't think. I need sleep. LOL!
I put Neige in a bathing suit because it has been a very hot summer weekend! I mean it is humid today. Okay so!
Poor Niege has given me so much trouble (the screws are not even in on her face plates here) that it's been hard for me to be nice to her and I do apologize for that. She was supposed to go on ebay but that is no longer possible since I cannot possibly put something so imperfect on the market so Neige is officially mine. I have another RBL on the way from Lena. I really wanted to use a Licca for her as well but it looks like I may have to get my hands on another ADG bod.
-Two sets of Neige's eye chips have to go. Probably the green and the blue. I want something warmer.
- I'm going to have to get rid of the Simply Mango hairs and tackle to harrowing task of hair replacement again but first I have to get the scalp out of that thing which snaps into the face plates on all RBLs. This may take a bit. Fun times...
-Also, I'm not sure I was ever a big fan of that lip color and may change it again. I'll wait and see how I feel after I change her hair before I did that though.
- I gave her sleep eyes and noticed that I boggled* her quite a bit more than I had intended which is fine. I like it.
*Boggling is when you cut a piece away from the back of each lid so that the lid rests further back and reveals more of the eye so the dolls eyes appear to be wider open basically. When BL Blythes or Licca Blythes were released they came boggled and exclusively with Licca Bodies.

No comments:
Post a Comment