My little Neige Neige is still waiting for her hair from Norway. It was mailed out on the 12th so I'm hoping it will show up some time next week in time for my birthday. That would be amazing! Meanwhile, I'm adoring the heck out of her. I've also ordered two more Licca bodies and I'm praying I can make them work, because Neige's legs are just atrocious! I mean there is not a hair or mark or print they don't have on them. So I may taking a risk here but I need to try this again. I just love how sweet and animated Licca bodies are! Look at her tiny little hand waving hello at you. I love my Takaras but they can't really do that.
Have I posted pics of Angora Lee's mohair re-root lately? Well I will. It's going well but there is just so much hair! She's gonna look like a bi-racial luck troll! LOL!!!! I'm half kidding. But the hair is just so insanely soft when it dries and has so many shades and textures of golden browns, it's just amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment