Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Looking for a good hairstyle

Now that I'm resigned to the fact that Neige is far from perfect, I'm starting to love her. Her legs are all sticky from my fingerprints and have lint on them from the pants I put on her hoping to protect them but I just love her little licca body and I'm going to try and keep it despite the fact that I could always just get an ADG body. Now I have to embark on another crazy ass hair journey and this time it's not just what hair, it's how to get the RBL scalp out of that darn thing that clips to their face plates. It's a great thing when it comes to taking them apart but it's not so great when it comes to customizing them.

I'll be referencing tutorials and consulting experts and keeping you posted long the way.

In other news, I have a Blybe that was supposed to be here weeks ago which has been stuck somewhere in transit forever! I really am too annoyed to go on at length about that.

I'm expecting another Blythe I ordered on ebay any day now. This will be my attempt at a second AA Blythe custom. We'll see. Whenever I look at this woman's ebay store, I can't believe how cheap the Blythes are and how cute and in great condition. They are all nude and don't come with any stock but that's never a problem because I always end up changing their clothes anyway. It makes me want another one so badly even though I am really broke and have no business even thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment