Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ode to "Dancing with The Stars!"


The finale for "Dancing with the Stars" is coming up soon! Yes, I am a fan!  My favorite dance is the tango! I get goose pimples when I see it done well. I get a rumbling in my stomach. I think anything Derek Hough does on DWTS is magic! He is fucking amazing and can pretty much do no wrong in my book. I love his energy, his movements, his choreography; golden! He and Nicole are on fire this season. I never watch the show from the beginning though. I just wait for all the idiotic contenders to get picked off and start watching when the serious dancers are left. That being said, I have no idea how Chad Ocho Cinco managed to stay in as long as he did. Nuff said on that. I just discovered that Derek Hough is 25 years old which means I have been crushing on a child these past few years! UGH! Well cheers to him for accomplishig so much so early, I guess you have to in the dance world. I also really love Maks and Erin. Maks is a bit over the top with the machismo but an amazing dancer. And Erin, is a joy to watch. Both couples are well matched. It's going to be a hard choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment