Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Prima Dolly***Heather sky


Prima Dolly***Heather sky
Originally uploaded by rm
So it looks like I've found a scalp donor on flickr for Neige! Well actually, it a relatively even scalp swap. I am swapping my "Simply Mango" scalp for this beautiful Heather Sky Scalp seen here in a pic taken by r m. Camilla, my fellow swapper is from Norway and was the first and only person to respond to my offer. I am very grateful as I would love for Neige to be finally complete. I'm still changing two pairs of eye chips as well and maybe eye lashes as I mentioned before.

Expecting List

-Black boots from a cleanout sale on Plastic Paradise
-A dress, from "Little Miss Boutique" on Etsy

I'm really pushing it money wise. I know it. But the boots from the cleanout sale were super cheap. The dress, I just had to have.
YIPPEEE!

In my next entry I will begin to tackle the issues surrounding my Blythe Doll addiction and how the furlough proposal submitted by NYC Governor, David Patterson may affect it.

JUST KIDDING!!!! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment