Friday, March 11, 2011

My Second Elifins Hat

Picture on right by Elifins


Elisa just posted the second hat she made for me and I love it. I think this one is going to go to Mango Bowie. I think the colors will go wonderfully with her coloring and new blue eyelashes. I purchased the lashes at Urban Outfitters weeks ago but did not really intend them for Bowie. I was bored one day and they're so cool I just decided to try them out on her. They're really quite long and extravagant but I like them. If I decide to let her keep them, I may have to boggle her a bit so that they don't cover her eyes so much when they're open.

1 comment:

  1. I just got one similar to this, only it's pink and teal themed. It's so awesome...now if I could find time to take pics of it lol

    ReplyDelete