Introducing Angora Lee!
Aside from studying for my finals, this was mostly what I did on Saturday. I put together this mosaic using Flickr toys so I could get a look at her different eye chips and expressions all together. Ahhh, I'm in love with her. I'm so glad, I'm getting better at this. But she is far from complete.
I have to switch out those front facing blue eye chips, get her new eyelashes, get her a new body, (I'm gonna try my hand at one more Licca) paint her lips (I'm gonna take my time on that) and finish her mohair re-root which is coming along nicely, I'm almost afraid to say, because my first experience with re-rooting has not been the best.
For right now she's packed away until I finish her other components but she's pretty much looking like the bomb. The gold eyeshadow was something I wanted to try out to see if I could it in the future. At first I thought it was a bit much but it only took a few minutes before I began to really love it.
Okay, well this week I'm hoping that Neige's "Heather Sky" scalp will arrive from Norway. Our swapper has reported having already received the "Simply Mango" scalp on her end, which is super! I can't wait for ours to get here!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Back to the grind!

I am loving the eye shadow. I am impressed with your work! I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
ReplyDelete: D
Oh my gosh. I want a black blythe SOOO bad!! How do you do it? Is there a shop i can have them customize one for me?
ReplyDelete