Sunday, May 30, 2010

Retraction

I take back everything I said in the Cons section I wrote about the arrival of Ramona Rae, my newest Blythe Doll clone. I was just on ebay checking out other Blybes (ahem!) and basically every one I click on is being sold bt the same seller. The description below is listed in large letters on the description of each one. So in all honesty, I knew what I was getting and just forgot all about this description.


"For sale is brand new Blybe / Basaak color changing eyes doll. She stands 12” tall. She is medium quality doll. Her eyes change colors with the pull of a sting attached to the back of her head . She can move her arms & legs & head. She can twist & turn her waist. She is wearing hand made outfit made by my freind. She comes with doll stand, her two original outfits, and a pair of ballet shoes. Her 2 extra outfits are not showed in the listing but they will be included in the box. 

To be honest, most Blybe & Bassak dolls I have received from all sources recently are shaky on their feet. Her hip joints are loose and that makes her wobble. But this problem is quicky fixed when rubber bands are put around her hip joints. I will have this done when I ship her. I will also put cute panties on her so the rubber bands do not show."


The seller really was great, keeping me and three other unfortunates whose Blybes went temporarily wayward updated on anything they happened to hear or get in writing from the post office. So cheers! I sure hope that doesn't happen again because I think I want another one!
: )

2 comments:

  1. I wish the seller I'd bought mine from had done this same! I ended up giving mine a new Takara body pretty much straight away because she just kept flopping over - I guess that's what happens when your head is the size of a watermelon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! I think that's why there were rubber bands in the thighs of the Blybe I got. They worked great but I took them off anyway because they squeaked. Ramona Rae doesn't flop too much at all so far but we'll see. I guess with stuff like this, you never know what you're gonna get.

    ReplyDelete